Inforce Computing Forums

inforce computing forums to discuss about inforce products

Create Android Images for IFC6501

Questions and discussions related to Inforce 6501™ development kit

by earroyo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi all,

I am working with the IFC6501, and i need to build my own Android images. But i don't find any kind of guide or something similar to do that with your board.

I need information of how to rebuild and customize the Kernel, tools i need to download, for example. A guide with this information for this board, would be very helpful.

And, i want to know when will you have an available Ubuntu release??

Thanks.
earroyo

by Keith F. » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi,

Instructions for downloading the source code, and instructions for building from source are contained in the "Android Programming Guide" on Techweb.

If you have not yet registered for Techweb access, please go to https://www.inforcecomputing.com/techweb/index.php and register for an account, and then register the serial number on your board. This will give you access to all of our technical documentation and software releases.

If you are already registered on Techweb, the guide can be found at Techweb/TECH DOCS/INFORCE 6501-DEVELOPMENT KIT/User Guides/"Android Programming Guide"

This guide includes information on how to set up your development environment (including what tools you need to set up).

We do not currently have a release date for Linux for the 6501.
Keith F.

Return to INFORCE 6501™ DEVELOPMENT KIT

Contact Us.